PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.18.2012

Friday's Letters: Boobs, food, and boyfriend

Linking up with my love Ashley for Friday's Letters!!


Dear Monkey Munch ^: 
I made you to bring to work, not to eat all night long. Recipe Here!

Dear Kurt: 
Thanks for still putting up with me when I ask what 
you'd rather watch; Real Housewives of NJ or OC. 

Dear Katie, Jess, Steph, Beau, Billy, and Columbus: 
I cannot believe it's 7 days until I see your beautiful faces! Detoxing...

Dear boobs: 
Sometimes I wish you were a tiny bit bigger so that some shirts looked 
better on me and so motor boating was more fun. Kiiiiiddding ;-)

Dear life: 
You're really busy right now, but it's a good busy..and I'm loving it :-)

Dear this website: 
Why are your clothes so cute? You had me taking my debit card in and 
out of my wallet about 3 times tempting me to buy your thangs!

Dear Kurt: 
I'm watching you laugh at something Tamra said on the OC housewives. 
As much as you bitch, we all know you enjoy watching :-)

Photobucket

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'll be spending it out in the sun, shopping in Boston, and preparing for an upcoming epic, awesome weekend !!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Nicajoice said...

found your blog through Ashley.. :) love your post, girl. im a new follower. have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nica

Frankie said...

I'd like to meet someone who doesn't wish her boobs were bigger or smaller than they are. I wish mine were smaller so I wouldn't look like a hooch every time I wear a low cut shirt. (I guess the grass is always greener.) Have a great weekend.

Alex Byer said...

I tell my boobs the same thing ALL THE TIME. Except I'm not kidding...

Lissa @ her + him said...

haha the boobs letter... so funny! found you via the link up! xo

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be able to get my other half to watch any chick show with me, ever. Lucky! Haha :D
I tell my boobs the same thing ALL the time.. they haven't gotten the hint yet.
I hovered over your link a few times, I don't want to click on it because I shouldn't spend money.. but I think my curiosity is winning.
Have a great weekend!

So shay said...

DEAR ERICA, I love you so so much. BOSTON can't get here soon enough. And I know you're going to have SO much fun next week. I wish I was going to see you! WAHHH!

Ashley Slater said...

so jealous of your mega blates coming up! wahhhh, I want to see you! love your letters, especially the one to your boobs! hahah awesome! and kurt knows he loves OC! jonathan acts like he doesn't like the bachelorette but he is glued to the tv like me!!!!!!!

love you to the moon &b back!!!

xo,
ash

Brittany said...

Monkey Munch?? We call it puppy chow!

Katie said...

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG so excited.

Oh Billy loves OC. and all others. totally in denial. Suck it up Kurt ;)

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

THank you for my new obsession with Sabo!!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

I love that Kurt likes the RHOC! My boyfriend says they're so stupid yet keeps up with them sometimes better than I do! HAHA! Have a great weekend!

JMc said...

haha! The boob letter was pretty funny!

Marian said...

One never kids about motorboating;)

My-cliffnotes said...

That munch looks soo good. YUM.

Tab

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said...

girl you are hilarious!! Loved all your letters and that you gave kurt an option: OC or NJ?! priceless.
xoxo,
Lauren

Simply Splendid LOVE said...

Love these! I'm obsessed with the OC housewives and I get caught up every weekend. My hubby watches with me and I know he looks forward to it every weekend. Please they totally love the drama, hair and boobs.

Raquel said...

I'm with you on the whole boob thing! haha I feel like I have barely there boobs :(

Ashley said...

so that motoroboating was more fun. oh my gosh i love you!! haha yay small boobs club!!

and RH of OC or NJ is a big decision!

um, I've never heard of this website - my debit card is going to be in TRUUUBLE!

eeek you bloggy muffins are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!