Yes that says tit bits..I noticed after I finished the post but thought it was too weird and random and funny to fix!!
Climbing into bed with an already sleeping boyfriend who, without
waking up or knowing what he's doing, helps me into bed and snuggles me :-)
These cookie dough bowls. Um who the hell was this genius!?
Big jugs of Sangria. Actually it's not a jug..more of a glass, but the phrase "big jugs" just made me die laughing
Drinking tea on cold days
Taking random pics and texting them to friends
And receiving awesome pics and texts from friends
It's always fun receiving pics from this blondie!
And receiving amazing text chats that talk about boob leakage...
Happy Monday!







32 comments:
Cookie dough bowls!!! What an amazing idea!!!
Have a great week Erica!
The cookie dough bowl excites me. I don't know when I'll need to make one but it will happen...and soon!
LOVE the cookie dough bowl idea! LOVE sangria! I could use some right now! :)
XOXOXO
This post made me smile on a monday morning and made me want sangria! In a big jug - ha. Those cookie bowls are genuis!
I love sleep-cuddling sessions! heart melted:-) And sangria...oh sangria. I can't wait to be reunited with a big jug of it! xoxo
yepp.. pretty much love and want everything in this post. Besides bra seepage.
:-)
well you make me day alll the time!! You are the best!
seriously... I knwo I said this yesterday, but I love you girls! and you walways make me laugh with your honesty! I loved our convo about.......
you know :) haha
And I and STILL dying over the "game" you play with Kurt!!
I love you!!
Sabrina Says
I will love the last couple items on your list whenever I get a phone that isn't a ruh-tard.
seriously. like 7 more days!!!!!!!! come on come on come on!!!!
What the hell is that hole in the door from Jess? I need an explanation!
And we have the exact same pink mug that you are drinking your tea out of. It's what I drink my coffee out of every morning. Twinies!
So true! Little things are the best!
First of all, I'm jealous that I don't get awesome Erica pictures. I need some of those. ;)
I too am a tea drinker. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Sometimes I feel like an old lady, but my ulcer can't handle coffee. What's your favorite tea, or do you just drink regular black? I just tried hibiscus tea the other day and I was inpressed!
I may have to take a try at making those cookie bowls-- oh the possibilities!!!
funny enough -- in college my friends and I would say 'tit-bits' for realz. Really random!! I know. :)
Your headband is super cute. I've seen some at Target lately I wanted to buy but didn't!
Giiirl I love me some tea too. I just got a bunch of tea from the Republic of Tea (if you haven't tried them you're missing out-- they're delicious and their packaging is super fun)
haha these pictures are hilarious! The picture of the door cracks me up!
xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
Not gonna lie...I could go for some cookie dough bowls and sangria right about now!
i love your pics! they always make my day.
and UH-DOOOOR our amazeball convos....i was giggling all day in my cube about our sunday morning convo. hahaha
PS - i love that you have sabrina in your phone as "sabrina says" and carissa as "carissa rissyyyy" hahahah
the funny texts are my faaaaaaaaaaaaavorite! =)
Mmm I love me some sangria!
I love that text convo, hilarious!!!
Mmm sangria is the sh*t :-) Fun post, it is the little things right? And snuggles help!
Saw this title when it popped up on my blog listing and thought there was something "naughty' going on :O
Love the post anyway ;) Kara XOXO
Ok, I don’t understand the cookie dough bowl thing! Not like I don’t understand like I don’t like. I like cookies and I like dough. I just am confused. I will google. Moooooooooving on, tit bits of happiness are the best. hahaha tit. You make me giggle. Im happy you didn’t change it. I am also dying to know the story about why there is a huge hole in the wall! Oh bloggers, we are just the best!
hands down totally agree with this statement..."the smallest things can turn any crappy day into a magnificent day!: - so true!
Mmmm I wanna fill those cookie dough bowls with ice cream! Haha. And you're so right, gotta love the little things! :)
The cookie dough bowl is my fav :) Tell us more about the whole in the door:) Hope you visit me and we follow each other if you like :)
look-scout.blogspot.com/
Love reading your blog...I always get a good laugh from it! I saw those cookie bowl cups on pinterest, are you a pinterest-aholic like me? And by the way, love love your phone cover :)
Kaylene
I will have a good one for you tomorrow!! about the cuddle hard and fast..omg! I die laughing at those...I would so have those at my wedding on the tables! hmm..wedding gifts anyone! :)
Oh those cookie bowls look scrumptious!!! Who would have thunk it? You so cute girly :-)
I am always in a better mood after I read your blog. That's all :)
Uuuricah, you are hilar! Seriously why don't you live closer to DC!!!!???
ok this is REALLY weird. I SWEAR I commented on this post. Where did it go? What is going on???? maybe I think I commented on this post because I Have seen these pics and text convos before. Im still totally confused.
not confused on how much I love you though.
bahahaha, i missed you and your hilarity!
Omg, what is that hole in the door?! Dang!!
I'm jealous I missed out on the group testing. Buttttttt, I still love youuuu!!
Post a Comment