PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.11.2011

Just some Friday funnies for you biddies!

Wow I cannot express the LOVE I have for you amazing bloggers out there and the sweet, positive feedback you gave me yesterday! I love you all so so so so much  :-)


I just have a lil something funny to show you all on this Friday! I absolutely love Ellen DeGeneres..seriously love her, and hate the fact that I have a job and can't watch her every morning while eating copious amounts of cocoa puffs. Her little skits are just too funny. Especially this Harry Potter one she did before the final movie came out. I legit DIED.


And this Bieber one she did the other day....omgosh.


Happy Friday! And more importantly, Happy Veteran's Day! Missing my grandfather everyday!

Photobucket

27 comments:

Café Moka said...

This is hilarious hahaha!!!!
Have a great weekend you too!!!

Caitlin said...

GREAT laugh to start off my Friday! Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ellen. I've thought about dvring her show so I can watch it when I get home. LOL Happy Friday friend!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Ahahahaa!! Ellen is AWESOME. :) Loved that!!!

Holly said...

hahaha That video was awesome! Love Ellen! :)

Chelsea said...

Hahaha, sooo glad you shared these! I just love Ellen. The Bieber video is my favorite!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

Happy Friday my LOVE!! did you see the ellen where she brought the little Nicki Minaj's back? SO SO FUNNY. I am for SURE making my kids have accents!! I'll tweet you the vid :)

Love you my little gumby :) haha

Sabrina Says

Eugenia said...

Happy Friday and Veterans Day!

K & J said...

LOVE Ellen to!!! Thankfully I have a DVR :) Kara XOXO

PS. Love the Rocky ringtone LOL!!!

Katie said...

HAPPY FRIDAY ERIICCUUUHH!

I do love me some Ellen! she's fab! hope you and Kurty have an amaze weekend together xoxo

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

I love Ellen. She is so funny!

Unknown said...

oh I love Ellen too! :-) She is hilarious! One day I am going to go to her show...one day ha
oh and come check out my sexy red HOBO wallet giveaway!!!!

colorissue.blogspot.com

xoxo
Aarean

Hollie Ann said...

I'm still unsure about Ellen! Sometimes she annoys me so much and other times I love her! Am I bi polar? ;)

Stesha said...

okkkk!!!! hoe pretty are you in that pic!!! uh just ador!
Happy weekend miss!!!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Ashley said...

LMAO - love it!!!

My Life as Whitney said...

Bahahaha I love Ellen!!!! Too funny

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

Is that a COWBOY BOOT charm on your necklace?! Love that! :)

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

i love ellen too. she is hysterical and is always positive and uplifting.

kaity said...

Ellen has got to be one of my favorite people ever. :] both of these videos were just hilarious! the Bieber one is probably my favorite, just 'cause it's the Biebs. poor thing gets made fun of so much - you'd think it would stop being funny at some point, but fortunately not.

ashley said...

Videos are hilarious! I want to be a SAHM so I can take care of my (future) babies and watch Ellen ;) haha not too much to ask for!

Ashley Slater said...

did you see her cameo in twilight she did today?!? lol

so funny! oH OH and did you see sophia grace and rosie the two little girls on her show? if not you HAVE to youtube it. SO HILARIOUS!

have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

ellen is the best and so are you! This is HILAR!

love you muffin scoop!!!

happy fri-fri!

Dana Fox said...

lmao @ the justin bieber skit!
i love ellen too!!!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Brittany said...

Hahah those vodeos are too funny. I.love ellen

Megan said...

Ellen is seriously SO SO amazing!! Where does she come up with all of this?!

chanel said...

The way I feel about Ellen...I think it's beyond love! She is hilarious!

xo chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahahahaha love it! and you! =)