PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.16.2014

I MET DRAKE!

This past weekend, two of my girlfriends and I decided to go out for some food and drinks in Boston--it had been a while!


So this particular night, we hit up Jerry Remy's on the waterfront in Boston. It's a really cool sports bar with tons of dude bros and desperate girls looking for a one-nighter. Nothing wrong with that, but it provides for excellent people watching.

I see this guy at the bar with what looks like his shirt from elementary school...tight as tight can be, to show off his bulging muscles of course. We immediately stare because really, that is just ridiculous! His friend catches us and dares Haley to go up and ask him if he is wearing a size smedium shirt. AKA, a small/medium. Of course, she obliges and he admits that he wears tight shirts. Okay man, we can respect your honesty! Had to get a pic....



As we're chatting with the smedium guy and some of his friends, they wave over their other friend and my eyes go CRAZY! I had to do a double take because I swore I was looking at Drizzy Drake the rapper. I snuck a picture.



That wasn't enough. I told his friend I needed a photo with him because he looked like Drakes twin. His friend rolled his eyes, letting me know he gets this everywhere he goes. HEY! It's not often I see a rapper. We were starstruck. I scouted the bar just to be sure Lil Wayne or Rick Ross weren't an ear shot away.

I said "Do a Drake face"
Tell me this doesn't look like him?? 

Every time a Drake song came on at the bar, he went into character. He even did the Drake hands!


 If this is how I react when a look alike celeb is nearby, can you imagine a real life one?

Photobucket

9 comments:

Kenzie Smith said...

That's too funny! He does look a lot like Drake!

Pamela said...

Ideeeeentical!

Kristin Thompson said...

That's crazy! He looks just like him!!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

The Southern Thing said...

Are you sure that wasn't Drake!!?

Anonymous said...

Way better looking than Drake ;)

Brittany said...

hahaha love the "celebrity" sightings you've been having.

Unknown said...

Yep it's his long lost twin for sure! Love that you got the photos :)

Ashley said...

Total TWIN!

Carolyn said...

HAHAHAHA! Too funny! :)