PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.14.2014

The one where we lost our voices (( Vegas Part 1 ))

Well, it's been a week since I've been back from Las Vegas (aka the best weekend EVER) so I figured I should finally show my face around these parts and share all the dirty little secrets! ;-) I am splitting this into two posts...it should really be 20 because of all the fun we had BUT...I won't do that to y'all :-D I also brought my GoPro so I'm putting together a little video of our trip and will post once it's perfect!

Sunday night while waiting for my midnight flight back to Boston, my throat started to feel a little funny. I thought, okay, this has to be because of all the Vicki Gunvalson "WOO HOOS" in the clubs and lack of sleep...but no, that little throat tickle turned into the week from hell! I was sick all last week; sore throat, heavy head, sleeping ALL day. That's where I've been. I'm dubbing it the "Vegas Virus." It was 193827% worth it!

Let's get to it, shall we?


We all arrived in Vegas Thursday early afternoon. My excitement level was way past a 10 as my plane descended into Las Vegas! Our pilot told us our baggage was at carousal lucky number 21 and the plane cheered and clapped...this was already off to a fantastic weekend!! I unfortunately was in a completely different terminal than the girls at Las Vegas airport, but much to my surprise, Mr. Jonathan our limo driver was there with a sign with my name. IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

 (empty limo...picking up my girls!!)

As I ran through the airport to meet Shay, Sabrina, Ashley and Rissy, I felt like I was running to see my long lost love! We ran to each other in the airport like you see in movies!! (I have it all on film don't worry haha) We screamed, hugged, laughed, screamed again...the weekend was set off with a BANG!''
 





Our hotel was UNREAL!! We honestly felt like ballers living it up at the Bellagio! We got to our room and immediately put on the Vegas playlist and started dancing all around the room, jumping on the beds, and screaming! This trip had been literally years in the making and we couldn't believe we were finally all together--in VEGAS no less! Check out our FLIPPING VIEW!!!


 Hermes..Twerkin for a Birkin




Since half of us were on East Coast time, we decided it was absolutely necessary we get food, so we headed across from our hotel to Cabo Wabo! Honestly, this lunch was so much fun. It was so great to finally talk in person about alllll the stuff we talk about in group texts for 10 hours a day. Life, boy drama, love, funny stories...I mean, I think the girls were intrigued to find out a lil something something about me that that MAY not have known ;-) Also, this may have been because I was 2 drinks deep.

 PURE HAPPINESS!! <3

After chowing down on delicious Mexican food and drinks, we headed to the old Las Vegas strip to do the zip line down Fremont Street! We got there and were all excited to do it, BUT THEN...found out it wasn't open for another month. We were SO sad! Could you imagine 5 girls bombing down Fremont Street zipline after a couple drinks? It would have been unreal! We walked the old strip and popped into the Golden Nugget to press our luck at BlackJack. WINNERS!

This photo was probably illegal

 Winners!!

Side note. We honestly had some of THE BEST blackjack dealers while we were on our trip. Wait let me just say...we ONLY played blackjack...we became ADDICTED! But really...our dealers were so sweet...they helped us, let us know what was a good and bad idea, laughed with us and cheered when we won. It was so nice! 

After winning and feeling lucky, we decided to head back to the room to start getting ready for the evenings festivities. BUT FIRST....we needed to get in touch with miss AshBash herself and tell her to get her booty to the Bellagio for our night out! 

This girl...oh my lanta...she came to see us with little goodie bags of "Vegas Necessities." Tylenol, dramamine, tums, tissues, granola bar, condoms <--just kidding..or am I? Ashleigh is THE SWEETEST and exactly what I pictured her to be which made me happy happy happy! I was also extremely happy that we got to see her multiple times! How cute is she??






That night, we all headed to TRYST night club which was at the Wynn! It was gorgeous! Sabrina got us some MAJOR hook-ups and we literally were on every list. A LIST! Ashley said at one point "my name has never been on a list...can we get a picture with that?" LOL dying. So true. We danced our butts off and eventually ended up meeting this group of guys who invited us to their table. They were so welcoming, sweet and some of them professional gamblers. It's an interesting world...imagine dropping 5,000 in 1 minute? I cannot even wrap my mind around it! 



 SKILL hahaha








I'm pretty sure by the time we crawled back into our room it was close to 3am and I wouldn't have it any other way! We had a few minutes of girly pillow talk before we were out like a light. We had a big day the next day...POOL PARTY! Here's a teaser...

THE MONEY SHOT. LITERALLY

Until Part 2.... :-)

Photobucket

11 comments:

Kelly said...

This looks like an absolutely amazing time - I am so jealous!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Oh how I love the Vegas! Looks like you girls had an amazing time. That pink skirt... LOVE!

And it's not a true vacay without some Vicki "whoo hoos"! Hope you're feeling better from your Vegas virus ;-)

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Loved seeing all of y'alls pics on Insta!! Looks like y'all had a fab time... but, of course you did!! Can't wait for Part 2!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo next time I'll be joining y'all. Obvi.

Ashley said...

and now I'm crying at work. Man I miss you guys! Wish we were back at Cabo Wabo revealing all our dirty secrets haha! So glad you captured so much of the trip - so many great pics!!!!

And twerkin for a berkin...died!

Rissy said...

I literally just zoned out for 5-7 minutes feeling like I was back with all of you, looked up, saw my sad/depressing office and realized I just need to read this again to make myself happy all day.

LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS!!!!

Brittany Fry @ The 26th of August said...

Reading this post makes me so anxious to do Vegas!! You girls had so much fun!!! Can't wait to see more

The Southern Thing said...

Wait.. there's more!!? It looks like y'all had SO much fun! Can't wait to see part 2!

Brittany said...

omygosh what a fun trip!! I need to visit Vegas!

Lauren said...

Looks like you ladies had soooo much fun!!!! :-)

Kenzie Smith said...

Oh my gosh, I am totally green with envy right now! It looks like you ladies had a freaking fantastic time. Not to mention you all have to cutest dang outfits!!