Part two! I don't want this to end :-(
Please note our room! hahahah
Our sweet little Shalyn actually ended up befriending these two adorable girls who let us hang out with them in their "pool bed!" They were SO unbelievably sweet and we all bonded really well with the two of them! How cute are they? We actually ended up meeting up with them that night too! They were visiting from Orange County!
Then we met some foreign eye candy, one of them being a fitness model!! Shay made it perfectly clear that she was a married lady in the group pic!!! Yeah DDHP! :-)
After Encore Beach Club, we headed back to our room for a quick change and decided to hit the strip for some sightseeing, shopping and food! I'll tell ya...Vegas may be mostly gambling, clubs, glitz and glam, but it sure is gorgeous!
This particular night involved lots and lots of dancing, a man telling me my flats looked like house-slippers/moccasins but that I was smart to be wearing then, a dancing little person who flipped off Shalyn but then danced for her, and lots and lots of fist pumping! Seriously one of the FUNNEST nights! We still talk about this night.
Day 3...we hit up another pool party, Daylight, at Mandalay Bay. Top-Notch--it was gorgeous! I could go to that pool party every weekend. Maybe that's a stretch, but we had such a blast there and met the CUTEST little bachelor party. Don't worry, half of them were married and they weren't creepers. We loved them!
GUY FIERI???!!
This next picture was minutes after we found out that Steph and Beau were having a GIRL!! We texted them this picture and a video that I'm still scared to watch because I think we were both crying in it hahahah
We had an...interesting night this night. One of us, thou shall not be named, partied a little hardy at the pool party (rhyme!) and had a 3 hour nap and when we woke her to get ready, she said she was probably going to stay in that night and sleep. The rest of us did what any other amazingly awesome friend would do and said, "okay, feel better love!"
PSYCH!! We said get your sexy booty up and put on some clothes we are going OUT!!!! And oooooooh that girl...she rallied hard and we love her for that!
We went to a crazy cool club at the Cosmopolitan called Marquee and actually met up with the bachelor party we met at Daylight! They were continuing their festivities at a table outside that came with its own hot tub!
Ashley....you are a ghost in this picture hahaha!
We headed back to our room that night with sadness in our eyes...it was our last night! And none of us wanted it to end :-( It almost didn't end because I almost lived in Vegas forever because I was proposed to in our lobby by a Frenchman!
He apparently saw me earlier in the night, and then again at the Bellagio. We are walking back to our room and we hear footsteps of someone running and when we turned around, it was that guy. He said it was fate that he saw me twice and needed to propose. Sabrina gave him her ring and he said:
Will you marry me? Would you like to spend the weekend together?
(LOL)
He settled for a hug and a European kiss (the cheek kiss hahah). At least I can say I sort of got engaged in Vegas?
I'm already sad to write this next part because it means we were leaving each other :-( We woke up our last day and went for a nice lunch outside! We reminisced about our trip and what we loved the most. It was hard, y'all! I did NOT want to leave these girls that I love so much! After lunch, we headed to the Las Vegas Sign to get the much needed photo to end our trip with a bang!
Ashley was the first one to leave which sucked because she had an early flight BUT...her flight ended up getting delayed so she could have hung with us for 3 hours longer! Southwest...we hated you!
Then there were 4...Rissy, Sabrina, Shalyn and I had quite a few hours to go so we decided to lounge by the Bellagio pool before we headed to the airport around 6pm! That pool...it is absolutely GORGEOUS! And even though we had a lot to drink that weekend, we needed to have just oneeee tiny little drink because, Viva Las Vegas!
We made friends with the Bell Hop who let us into the luggage room to see where they keep bags! Of core we needed to pose on the luggage cart haha!
AND THEN! Ashleigh came back to us one last time because she loves us so much! Actually, it was half because we had an extra bottle of vodka that we gave to her hahahaha! But an Ashleigh sandwich was in order!
And then...we made the sad trip to the airport and chowed down on chips/salsa/burritos on the airport floor while we charged our phones and tried to delay our departure :-(
Agh!! It was hard to leave ALL of these girls!
I took my sad plane ride back to Boston but first, ate a sad lunchable at 11pm in the airport.
Sad... :-(
Well, Vegas..you were SO good to us! Thank you so much for letting some of my favorite girls and I play in your city all weekend! Love them so much and am already looking forward to the next trip, which by the way, is in the works!
A video will be forthcoming...I haven't looked at all the footage yet but I'm scared.... :-D
Vegas, we love you!





























13 comments:
This trip looks like way too much fun. I am actually in the middle of planning a trip to vegas! Do you have any tips?
It looks like y'all had the time of your life! Now I need to go to Vegas and check out these pool parties. So fun!!
I'm coming next time!! You girls are just so fun!! Love that y'all had this trip!!
Look at all you hot little ladies!! Looks like it was SO much fun! Can't wait to see this video :)
So jealous. Looks like you ladies had the time of your lives. So much fun. I cannot even imagine going to one of those pool parties! I am sure it was insanity.
If I were you at the airport with the puking lady I'm sure I would have called my boyfriend too, although for me there would have been tears. Thankfully she didn't get on your flight!
How fun!! I am definitely thinking that if I ever get the chance I will definitely be wanting to have my Bachelorette party in Vegas ha ha!!
ahhh, how funnnnnnnnn!
Oh my gosh, this sounds amazing! I am DEFINITELY going to be hitting up Vegas at some point in my life! Haha
Ummm next time I'd like to be invited ;-)
You girls know how to viva Las Vegas!
Loving your heart shaped sunnies and your gold sequined skirt and GROSS to the puking lady. Thankfully she didn't board the plane... yipes! :-P
Aw it looks like y'all had SO MUCH FUN!!!! Can we talk about lives of the party?!!
The pic of you and Shay that y'all texted to me made my heart swell!! The video...PRICELESS! YOU MUST WATCH! HAHAHAHAA
Love you to Reese's pieces! xo
OMG! What a trip!! :) It looks like so much fun!!!
This post is AMAZING - and has left me frothing at the mouth in jealousy!! A weekend in Vegas and with some of the best bloggers - absolutely loving Shay, Ashley, Steph and Katie and you have met and partied with the all :)
So glad I found your blog new friend x
This post is AMAZING - and has left me frothing at the mouth in jealousy!! A weekend in Vegas and with some of the best bloggers - absolutely loving Shay, Ashley, Steph and Katie and you have met and partied with the all :)
So glad I found your blog new friend x
Post a Comment