PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.04.2014

Pregnant in the spotlight!

Sometimes I wonder if I could ever be a celebrity constantly followed around. I was watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians the other day and they were talking about Kim's baby. Wait first, did y'all hear about Bruce Jenner apparently wanting to become a woman? Who knows if it's true but even though that family is wacky, I can't stop watching.

When Kim was pregnant, she spent almost an entire episode trying to figure out how she's going to get to the hospital when she's in labor, how she can sneak out, etc. IMAGINE?! I mean, I know my neighborhood will be stalking me when I'm leaving my house to go to the hospital, but that's only because I'll be screaming bloody murder and ordering my husband around to make sure he packed everything up.

I came across this artist who depicted KimYe's life with baby North and literally DIED. I had to show you all. I can't get over how much this guy looks like Kanye either!





Does that fake boob milk thing really exist for men to wear? Or Women?!

On that note, I have to leave you with a tease. I have something suupppper dee duuuper exciting to share this week! No it has nothing to do with lil babies BUT...it's pretty damn fantastic!

Photobucket

9 comments:

P!nky said...

That is hilarious! oh em gee!!

WHHHHHHHHHHAT is the fabulous newwwwwwwws?!!?!? GIVE US A HINTYHOO!

Carolyn said...

OMG! I can't stop laughing over that last picture! SO FUNNY!

Tell us the news. I hate waiting! HAHA

DeborahYanni said...

Kurt put a ring on it!!!!!!!! *booty pops*

CheapRunnerMichelle said...

OMG - this is too much....lol

Erin said...

Wait but is it actually real? And is he turning into a woman? I can't stop watching either.

TELL ME ALL YOUR SECRETS!

Brittany said...

hahahahaha omygosh that thing is hilarious!

Can't wait to find out your big news :)

Kelsey Lenay said...

hahahahah oh my gosh. This is too much! Love this!


Xo, Kelsey

brandy said...

I've had 3 kids and literally not once felt glamorous! Loved the post!

Pamela said...

oh my gosssshhhh. He does look JUST like him!!!