PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.22.2014

Hot momma looking for sexy shovelers

I'll be honest. Sometimes I creep around Craigslist just to look for humorous things. I am sad to admit I missed this post, but thankful someone else found it and posted it so I could share with you.

Last night and into today, we got about a foot of snow. And then last night, some person's mom from my home town, posted this on Craigslist. I about DIED reading it.


How chocolate and a hot tub? Why can't I come, Paula?
All I have to say is mom, I hope you're not going under the alias of Paula. 

Photobucket

11 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

People are so weird! Hilarious, but weird.

Ashley said...

'All I have to say is mom, I hope you're not going under the alias of Paula.'
HAHA!! Oh my gosh...could you imagine?!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I can't believe these people are for real...

I wonder if Paula is a pseudonym for Paul :-P

Amanda said...

hahahaa people are so weird!!!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

oh my god....is this like a secret code for something I'm not getting? Like the blow stands for something? Ain't nobody shoveling shirtless up in Boston right now! This is priceless!

Ginny said...

Yea that is creepy. I'm curious if anyone actually took her up on her offer ha ha

Kenzie Smith said...

This is hilarious! Strange, but hilarious!

Kenzie Smith said...

Get all the bang for your buck as you can I suppose :D If you are going to pay $300 for someone to shovel all that snow might as well make it worthwhile HA HA!
* Had to add this comment :D

CheapRunnerMichelle said...

this can't be for real...seriously some people...

Pamela said...

Oh myyyyy gossshhh!!! Hahaha wow!

brandy said...

Guilty as charged. If anyone say's they have never scrolled Craigslist just to see what kind of crazy, creepy and disturbing things are happening, well, they have their head buried in the sand or are lying! love this post