Something is about to go down...that's been in the planning
stage for almost 2 years. Seriously, TWO YEARS!
A Las Vegas trip is going down, that's what's happenin'!! With none other than these fabulous girls, who I have known now for almost THREE YEARS!
Miss Shalyn, Sabrina, Rissy, Ashley and I will be hard hitting Las Vegas the first weekend in April and we liiiiiiterallly cannot wait! I could SCREAM!!!! This has been a long time coming and I know we are going to have the absolute best time in the entire world! We've had a group text going on for the last few years, talking nonsense, serious stuff, laughing, sharing silly pictures and recently, planning this trip.
We've all met someone in this group. I've met Shay and Sabrina, Ashley has met Rissy, Shay has met Rissy, but never together. It will be like the puzzle is complete. A puzzle made of laughs, bikinis, tropical drinks, dancing, sleepless nights, hotel rooms full of clothes/makeup, conversations and love!
Might I ALSO add! We get to see this pretty lady who you also may recognize, Ashleigh!! :-) A real life Vegas girl, letting us come in and wreck havoc in her city!! It's going to be one huge blog fest that I cannot wait.
More details to come of course, but for now, we are counting down, and we are excited! I've also took the liberty of purchasing a new bathing suit because it's only right. Now we just have to figure out how to wait 50 something more days! :-)














14 comments:
WHOA GIRL WHOA! How awesome is that? Can't wait to read about the trip!
Oh how FUN! Yes, a new bathing suit is a MUST!
OMG this is going to be so much fun for you girls and for all of us to read about!!!! I cannot wait (:
eeeek! I am so freaking excited :)
Have so much fun! :)
You're going to have an amazing trip... LOVE the Vegas!!
SO FUN! I am going to Vegas TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!
omygosh that is going to be so much fun!!!
so jealous!! that is going to be SO fun. I can't wait for the recap!
so jealous!! that is going to be SO fun. I can't wait for the recap!
How fun...girls trips are the best!
Literally SOOO excited!!!
oh and clearly based on that pic, I look like I'll be the most trouble in the group haha beer cans and red nails, yup
Post a Comment