I was beginning to get that worry feeling about not posting every day, not commenting/reading everyday and that's kind of the exact opposite way I should be feeling! I don't ever want to feel like blogging is a job! So, I decided to take a lil break and am back!
I wish I had the most exciting news to share, like that I'm engaged, bought a house, fooled around with Lil Wayne, but sadly I haven't had much excitement lately. Work has been kicking my boot-ay, in a good way :-) But life has been work, work, work, eat, sleep, repeat. Finally, I'm beginning to come up for air and it feels good!
Actually hold the phone. I do have something exciting I realized I haven't shared yet! I'm going to my first EDM concert in April and I have zero idea what to expect…
I'm going to see Avicii when he comes to Boston! I am beyond excited! I have a wide taste in music…clearly hip-hop/rap trumping them all, but I do really enjoy Avicii's music! The problem at hand is this. I have absolutely NO idea what to expect or what in the world to wear.
I've been googling outfits, because I mean come on, you would too right?! I'm seeing a lot of interesting things…
Needless to say, I'd get some looks at the bars my friends and I are most likely going to before the concert for some drinks. But in all honesty…what the marshmallow fluff do I wear? Can I wear my leather skinnies and a neon crop top? Should I wear shorts and bright neon knee socks? Help a sista out!
I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things! SO much fun amazing stuff coming up in the next few months that I am dying to share with you all! I missed you! (seriously)











9 comments:
Welcome back lady! I took a break not too long ago and it was so needed!
Enjoy the concert, I hear he is smashtastic.
You're going to have an AMAZING time at that concert! I wouldn't worry too hard about what to wear. I'm sure you'll see everything from people in jeans and a t-shirt to something outrageous like you pictured above. Wear what you want and will feel comfortable in and maybe mix in some neon brights.
YAY! Welcome back! I think you should wear neon body paint....think about it.
you are going to have SO much fun. drink lots of water!!!
Welcome back friend!! :)
Avicii is going to be amazing!! I would definitely wear shorts. You'll most likely be jumping around and dancing and feeling sticky and sweaty sounds the least pleasant. Also, neon for sure! You can't go wrong there!
do not, I repeat, do NOT wear leather pants. You'll have to spend 2 hours peeling those suckers off. Wear something comfy and BRIGHT! I went to DayGlow (an EDM/paint show) a few years ago and bough super cheap white tennis shoes to wear so I was comfy, and got a pair of custom painted kicks after the show ;) since all the athletic brands have super bright fun colors now, you should be set!
I like the idea of your leather skinnies and a neon crop top...and a hot pair of heels!...I would love to go sdee him when he comes to Toronto...but the tickets start at like $200
Ohhhh I just saw Avicii on Friday in London. You're gonna have the most incredible time his set and the strobe lighting is insane!!!! Most people were wear hipster clothing, loads of cute tiny dresses with converse of tiny denim shorts with neon vests/tops etc. Have a blast when you go see him.
Post a Comment