Happy Friday folks!
Now is around the time I start panicking about what the fluff I'm going to get people for Christmas, and question what people really truly need. Like, does Kurt really need another gold pair of anal beads?
He's wearing them here
Annnnnyway...
I'm the type to get friends and family a serious gift and a funny useless gift just because.
I've been on the freakin' PROWL for gifts this year. Ever
since I can remember I been bookmarking like a biiiiiiish.
No but really I've been bookmarking things for the past 6 months and as I look through them, I realize half of them are things that I want, and are extremely unnecessary and useless! But viva la life
Honestly have you seen these? Wine Sippy Cups for us sloppy gals
Nuff said :-)
Shower Squids. They hold your stuff! How neat is that?
I also have bookmarked these booty enhancing underwear. BEFORE YOU JUDGE, I saw Bethenny Frankel wear them, since they're in her skinny girl line, and they just make the booty pop! Now, I don't think I have a flat as a board ass, but when isn't a little extra cushion for the pushin okay? Would you get them?
Are there any unnecessary items on your Christmas list this year?
I realized I wrote an entire post about how I'm worried about what to get people
And I just listed off shit that I want.
Priorities people!
K, time for weekending
Get buck wild!










7 comments:
OMG! Where did you find those sippy cups?! I have a friend that needs one! STAT!
Lol Erica, you crack me up! I want a sippy cup!!! :) Where can one find this? Thanks for making me laugh, you're the cutest. AND I love you!
I'm so intrigued by these shower squids. However, I instantly imagined myself getting tangled up in these babies. But naked. Shampoo everywhere. I still think I need to get one though.
And Lil Weezy anyyyything is a good thing, obvi.
That sippy cup is awesome!
Good to know I'm not the only one who wears gold anal beads to :P
Though my expression is more :D
I like to do the funny gifts to...just so I can see their expression when they open them :)
Have fun gift shopping
Kara XO
these are hilarious gifts! i love it. you are too cute and such a thoughtful gift giver!
those ear buds! omg those squids are freaking awesome! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment