PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.19.2012

Boston--That time we online-creeped a Blue man and then met him

UGH! It pains me to write this last part of our big Boston blate because it just makes me miss these girls even more. It's been almost a month since they've been here, and I refuse to put away the tutu I wore from Halloween. It's still sitting there and it gives me a lil reminder of these fabulous people that stayed with us :-)

So Saturday, the last full day we had together, Kurt and I took them to Salem MA! YES! Hocus Pocus Place. The site of the Salem Witch Trials that you may have learned about in school. We had such a blast! I'll let the pics do the talkin!










So that night, we were ready to tear up Boston as little Honey Boo Boo's and with our trusty Blind Referees.

But before I go into that, I have to tell you guys what happened the night before! Kurt and I knew we wanted to take everyone to Blue Man Group while they were in Boston and HOLYY CRAP I am so glad we did. Not only did they love it, but little miss Sabby Fresh was called up on stage!! She was convinced Kurt and I planned it, but oh no...through the blue skin, the men picked her out of the crowd on their own!



In the photo above, see the one in between Sabrina and I? Well, after the show, we went out to dinner and hardcore stalked the Blue Men on Facebook to find them. We were truly curious as to what they looked like in real life! Aka, without the makeup and paint spewing from their mouth ;-)

Well, we found one, and wouldn't ya know, he agreed to meet us out at a bar on the night we celebrated Halloween! Now, I know you guys might think this is wicked sketchy (it is) BUT! Let's not forget how Shay Sabrina and I met...ONLINE! hahah so it shouldn't be a surprise that as bloggers, our creeping skills are phenomenal ;-)




AND! The Blue Man!! He is real. And he was so flipping' nice! Mr. Blue Man, thank you for venturing out to meet some drunkies and tell us what you guys REALLY put in your mouths on stage! You are AWESOME!


We did tequila shots (I sipped mine), danced to The Dougie and The Wobble, made our "kissy lip toddler and tiara faces" to everyone on the streets, dropped it low on stage, and ended the night with delicious greasy fries and waffles. All in all, a FANTABULOUS evening, and even better because we were all in tutus and ref costumes :-)

To my loves in Texas and Washington, this was the greatest weekend ever and I wish we could do it over and over again!! Kurt and I miss y'all so much and thank the Lord for this little thing called blogging or else I'd never have the chance to meet such amazing, inspiring people like you all!!

So, PLEASE come back soon! Until our next meet up which is going to be so so soon!! I LOVE YOU ALL!


And what would a post be without something completely random? Like this picture of Kurt I forgot I took the night of Halloween celebrations. In Sabrina's gold jacket. I think it loved it


Oh and this rowdy photo I had no idea DDHP snapped! hahah thanks Drew Drew
A peak into our after dark life
I kid I kid ;-)


Okay. Y'all can come back NOW please!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

julia rose. said...

Ahhh you have mad awesome stalking skills!! I dig it. And this looks like an amaaaazing time with your visiting blogging babes! Ya'll are too stinkin' cute!

Lins @ Country Roots City Living said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I nominated you for an award. You can check it out here. http://countryrootscityliving.blogspot.com/

Carolyn said...

OMG! So much fun! Your costumes are AMAZING! And I love that you made friends with a Blue Man. :)

Chelsea said...

Dying to know what the blue men really put in their mouths! It's been 4 years since I've seen the show and I still rave about it! You 5 are so amazing!

Raquel said...

Omg you girls are the cutest!! Looks like you guys had SO much fun!!

The costumes are amazing! hahaha

Aspiring Kennedy said...

Your online creeping skills are top notch! So glad you had a wonderful blate. Gorgeous photos, Salem at Halloween looks so fun.