PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.08.2012

Pahk Yo Cah in BAWSTON

Part 2 of our Boston showdown with ShayBayBay and Sabby fresh commences in 5...4...3...2...1...

The night Sabrina got here, we were up until about 5am. What were we doing besides gushing over the fact that we were finally all together again? Well for starters, Sabrina dove into her suitcase and pulled out two things acting really silly and suspicious. Then she whips these babies out.



If this was not THE perfect way to start our trip together, I don't know what the heck is!! Oh but then we did this



Skype sesh with miss mama raven HERSELF! We wished we could have grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her through the screen! One huge blogfest in one sitting!!

After we finally forced ourselves to bed at like 4am, which was almost 24 hours since Sabrina had been awake, we woke up and began our full day together! Looking back at these pics makes me so happy to know such beautiful people like this bunch.

Kurt and I knew we HAD to show them the city of Boston. I mean, that's a given right? That's what we did Friday! Spent the day in beautiful Boston, and holy eff Mother Nature was not PMS'ing that day. It was the perfect day.























I'm pretty sure the people who saw us in Boston that day actin' a fool, they were either extremely jealous or extremely wishful they were having as much fun as we were! Can I talk about how perfect DDHP, Shay and Sabrina got the Boston accent down? Granted, most of the time they sounded British...but hey, the British did ride through this city sprinkling their sexy accents! ;-)

I honestly think in this case, pictures are worth a thousand words!! If you read my blog, you know how much I love these pretty ladies!

I have one more Boston post for you party people...and it involves stalking someone online and then meeting up with them. Creepy? I think not.

I'll leave you with basically my favorite pic of all 1500+ I took.


LOVE


Photobucket

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

So cute!!! :) I love all the little photo sessions you guys had! So cute!

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

you three look so much fun!!

Whim Wham Life said...

Preshhhhh! Looks like the perfect day in Bawston! xoxo

Unknown said...

awww. this makes me miss my friends back home so much. great friendships are actually so hard to find and also a little sappy, its SO important we cherish them.

Lauren said...

Loving the lovefest!!

Ashley said...

3 of my favorite people right here!! and the superman jams....OMG Hi-larious! i love it so much!

Marianna Dunn said...

I'm definitely jealous just reading about it! Ya'll are the cutest and so lucky to have formed such a strong, FUN friendship!

Ashley said...

you girlies looked like you had so much fun together!! I loved reading all ur recaps! Happy Friday love!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time! Fun pictures (:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

You have Kurt trained very well as your photographer!