PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.18.2012

Disney World has my whole heart






















You may or may not know, I was just in Disney World for a week!

DISNEY FREAKING WORLD!
One of my favorite places in the entire world

To say we had a blast is an understatement.

I would marry Disney if I could. 
And I just might if I don't marry Kurt soon.

So nope, there were no proposals in front of Cinderella's castle. DAMN!

Anyway, I took over 1500 photos which I won't flood you with, 
so I picked out some of my favorites above.

I am going to post one more Disney post later this week about how we were 7 years old and trick or treated around the Magic Kingdom with the biggest smiles on our face. 

We did it all! 

All the parks. Blizzard Beach. Downtown Disney. Cirque Du Soleil

We ate our hearts out with delicious food 

Slumbered in the gorgeous Beach Club Resort

Shopped till we dropped

We are legit Disney fanatic freak-a-zoids and I wouldn't have it any other way!

More to come! And a video :-)

I'll leave you with Kurt's rendition of a pirate...


Photobucket

31 comments:

So shay said...

Y'alls trip looked like so so so much fun!!!! I love all the pictures! Especially the one of Sir Pirate Kurt AND the fireworks! GORG!!!! AHHHHHH I get to see you in a month! I can't freakin' believe it! :) WHOOHOO!

choose to be happy blog said...

Ahhh! I am so happy yall had the best time, it really is the happiest place on either. Right? and a week long? I’ve missed you! I really hope I can come to that wedding between you and Disney . actually. I thought of a beeeeeeeetter idea. Marry Kurt in CINDERELLAS castle at Disney world. YES. Genius. I SO miss meals with mickey walking around. This makes me want to go back so so SO bad!

Simplyheather said...

Aww I'm glad you had a good time!! I love Disney world, too <3 favorite. place. ever! xoxo

Michelle said...

I want to go! I haven't gone in forever.

Katie said...

Well we are texting now but SERIOUSLY...we stayed in the EXACT SAME RESORT!!!! Look at my fb pics! We took the lil boat across the way to go to the shops and eat out. LOVING it E! I'm so happy for you and Kurty I know how much fun you 2 must've had!!

Mel (Northern Lights) said...

THIS IS AWESOME! I am obsessed with Disney as well. Growing up we always stayed at the Yacht Club, so I immediately recognized your photos across from the boardwalk and next to epcot. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Did you plan through Disney vacations, get the meal plan, go to all parks? What was your favorite part of the trip?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

We used to live down the road from Disney World and went all the time. I miss it so so so much! All your pictures almost made me cry. So happy you had such a great time!!

Carolyn said...

Love this!! :) I've never been there, but I want to go so badly! SO CUTE! And I may or may not have been secretly hoping for an engagement announcement at the end of this post! HAHA

Mish Lovin' Life said...

Magical. Simply magical. I don't know how you did it for an entire week, but that is some true love right thurr.

Anonymous said...

You could show every single one of those pictures and I wouldn't mind at all. I LOVE Disney world and am dying to go back soon. Living vicariously through your awesome pics instead. Looks like y'all had a blast!

Amanda said...

Ahhhh I'm so jealous! I want to go to Disney World now, please and thank you! Living vicariously through your trip though :)

Lauren Nicole said...

Pretty sweet pirate ya got there! Argh! I love these pictures. Can you believe I've never been to Disney World? oy vey.

ashleigh said...

looks so fun!
blizzard beach..ah i love water parks!
and i am a disney freak too
matt and I go atleast twice a year

P!nky said...

love love love!

Disney suits you!

xoxo

Rissy said...

if I didn't think you were the nicest person I'd ever "met", I'd be too jealous to even comment. But because you are such a sweetie, I am just PSYCHED! I want a full itinerary of what you did so I can basically just copy and paste it into my own life.

You look so so so so happy! and guess what, you and Kurt can go back for the honeymoon! Oh and hey since I probably won't be working weekends anymore (fingers crossed) maybe we should all just meet in Disney one weekend.

Amber said...

Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time. When you DO get engaged, you should totally have the wedding at Disney World!

Katie said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I am obsessed with Disneyland and need to venture out to Disney World!

Kelly B. said...

I'll admit: I looked at your left hand in EVERY PHOTO and in some it looked like you were intentionally concealing it for a big reveal at the end. Womp. haha. I'm sure you don't need me telling you this though (Hop on it Kurt!)

Disney looks like a flippin blast! I've been twice to FL and once to CA. so much fun!

Raquel said...

Looks like you guys had SUCH an amazing time!! I'm so jealous!

You two are theeee cutest ever!

Lauren said...

So fun, we love Disney too used to go so much since we're only about an hour away! Awesome pictures, the resort looked awesome too :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks great, can't wait to see more pics!

Alex Byer said...

I've never been to Disney World but girllllll you're making me want to go SO BAD. I want to run the Disney Princess half marathon so I can dress up as Mulan, run a race AND go to Disney World. Triple win!

Raven said...

I love lvoe lvoe love love this!! Can you believe, I have NEVER been to Disney World? Only Land, and it was like fifty years ago. I keep telling Rob I want to take the boys but he keeps telling me we need to wait til they can really remember it and have fun and Im all bitch! I really want to go for ME! I will remember it and I will have fun!

Raven said...

btw is it legal to wear shorts that short at DW? Just curious... ;)

Katy said...

I feel like such a creeper because I recognize nearly every single one of the places where your photos were taken. Sigh. I love Disney and want to go back; it's been nearly a year since I was there.

Ashley said...

i might marry disney...hahaha omg i love you! AND i missed you....i seriously looked at your blog every day just to see if you had posted from the magic kingdom! i heart disney big time too! and OMG kurt in the beret? best. pictcha eva!

Megan said...

Now it has my whole heart too, especially those balloons! And the fireworks, and oh, everything!

My boyf has been to the one in Paris. Very jealous!

Lauren said...

Um that chocolate amazingness... I need it in my life!!! I'm sorry I couldn't get past it to appreciate the other pictures as much as they deserve.

Disney is so fun!! I kind of want to go alone with hubs and leave the girls at home. They're young enough now to probably not care but they would be super POed when they got older and learned of our parental suckiness. I guess I better wait to take them. Or go twice?! ;)

Brittany said...

Those pictures are great!! I am going to have to go there some day soon. Just for that ice cream :)

Kristin said...

looks like an amazing time!

KRISTIN said...

Such amazing photos! I love Disney SO, SO, SO much! I'm excited to hear more about your trip!