PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.31.2013

Ringing in 2014 like a boss!

Happy New Years Eve everyone! A big group of us are ringing in 2014 tonight at Mohegan Sun Casino in Connecticut! I am beeeeeyond excited. Like, I'm ready to pop a bottle and then pop my booty at the club.




I always tend to come up with resolutions say, 2 months into the new year. Workout 6 days a week instead of 5, stop taking fistfuls of snacks, blah blah. THose are great and all, but honestly, I just want to live a happy, healthy life. Make new friends, learn new things, laugh more, love more, maybe get engaged... ;-) haha! Really though, 2013 has been so good and I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store!




Happy 2014 friends!!
Bring on the sparkles!
Let's just say, I stressed the hell out over what to wear this year

Photobucket

9 comments:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

You're going to have a fabulous time! Mohegan was my favorite place to ring in the new year when I lived in CT :-D

Cheers! Can't wait to see your recap.

Kristin Thompson said...

Have so much fun tonight! Happy New Year!

Kristin
crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

The Southern Thing said...

Mohegan is so fun! If I was back home, I'd be partying it up there too tonight! Have a great time and that skirt is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Cheers to 2014!! :)

Pamela said...

Love that Brad Paisley quote!!! Have a great NYE!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Erica, hopefully there is a sparkly ring in your new future ;) xx

Brittany said...

Happy NYE!!!! Can't wait to see what you decided to wear

Ginny said...

This looks way more exciting than my NYE. I've actually never been to any of the CT casinos which I have no excuse for because they're not that far from Boston. Maybe 2014 will be the year.

Happy New Year!

Kenzie Smith said...

I hope you had a freaking awesome time! I love your outfit :D Crossing my fingers that an engagement is in your near future!