PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.17.2014

Dat Knee, Disney - A hodge podge of random

When you have to look through your cell phone pictures to see what the hell you've been up to the last few months, that's when you know your life is passing by too fast. Do y'all even remember what I look like?
Here I am!

I pride myself in knowing and remembering important things like events, birthdays, good sales at Ann Taylor, but lately I've just sucked at it. I mean, I completely forgot one of my guilty pleasure shows, Chrisley Knows Best, was coming back on TV. Lately I've felt distance from everyone and everything and I hate that! I even lied to my doctor yesterday when she asked if I was experiencing any 'stress, pressure or tension' and to be honest, I am! So in an effort not to be a sap-fest, I'm not going to dwell on it anymore and completely divert this blog post into something else for right now

Here are 4 things on my mind as I sit here watching the Patriots turn the Jets' tight ends into wide receivers.

1.  When humans were created, why couldn't our knees be easier to tackle while using a deadly weapon (razor) on them?


2. I feel really naughty when I can't wear underwear with certain clothes I wear to work. It's not that I'm actively seeking these clothes to feel freedom, but who wants to see exactly what's on underneath! Not I. I am also 5 years old and can't hold professional face-to-face conversations with someone without thinking to myself "DO THEY KNOW?? CAN THEY TELL?"

3. I'm currently reading a book called Shucked about a girl who up and left her awesome Boston columnist job and moved to a seaside town by me to work on an Oyster farm for 18 months. I am kiiiiind of inspired. I mean, I love oysters, I own Hunter Boots, and I don't mind getting down and dirty.

4. If I was a professional athlete and scored a goal / touchdown / hole in one, my victory dance would most definitely be The Soulja Boy. Specifically the "crank that" part. What would yours be?

Looking forward to being back writing all sorts of nonsense about my life as of late. 
Also, Friday, you've been missed.

Photobucket

9 comments:

P!nky said...

Welcome back, we've missed you! I'll visit your oyster shack if you buy one :)!

The Southern Thing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Um hi stranger. Nice of you to join us again!

Kenzie Smith said...

So glad to see you finally posted! I am so behind on blog reading.. yikes ha ha. I am curious what my touchdown dance would be..

Ashley said...

omg #2...i died. "do they know?" haha i love you!

and i'm going to pick up that book! that sounds really good!

Ashley said...

I would never score a touchdown. I would most definitely have already gotten sidelined for biting...

Unknown said...

Hands down over the exclusive items made for your trendiness. Order for Leather Jackets for Men and Women, custom leather jackets online now.Men's Faux Leather Jackets

EURO-RITE kitchen Builder said...

Typically, carpet needs to be replaced every 10 years or so. Harder surfaces such as wood, tile, and vinyl usually last at least 20 – 25 years. This all depends on your exact circumstances, though. To ensure that your new flooring lasts as long as you intend it to, make sure to purchase from a high-quality manufacturer and go through all the proper steps for maintenance.

foundation crack repair edmonton said...

Our costs are very low that you can easily affort it. Now there is no need to take out a second mortgage on your home just to afford professional repairs. Our vision is to believe in honesty and giving our customers the best services. Our business is committed to our customers and their needs. Saving you money is part of our solution.