PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.17.2014

Happy Shay-Day!

I'm currently nursing a really weird pain in my wrist. Carpel Tunnel?! I have no idea. It could be that I held my hand on a mouse yesterday for almost the entire day. It HURTS! But regardless, it's a looong weekend that is looong overdue :-) But onto more important things....

Today is a reaaaaallly special day. Here's why!
It's Miss Shalyn's birthday!






I cannot TELLL you how thankful I am to have this girl in my life! From her snapchats of her singing songs/rapping/talking to her pets, to her hilarious stories, her reassuring words when you're feeling down, her kind and loving soul, and the fact that she can turn anyones bad day upside down.

I hope you have the most amazing day ever! You deserve it! GO CRAZY! Put your out of office on, dance in your underwear, eat a cupcake with no hands, and be FABULOUS! Love you Shalyn! I wish I was in Austin to celebrate with you!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love this. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAY! I hope your wrist gets better!!!

Kenzie Smith said...

I hope your wrist feels better soon!
Happy birthday to Shay!!

So shay said...

This seriously made my day Erica! Thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful on my birthday every single year. I can't tell you how much it warms this heart of mine! Love you so much! I can't wait to squeeze you in Vegas!!!!!