PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.24.2014

Exactly $70.00 to my name

Well it's been a hot minute since I've written a blog post huh? Remember me? :-) I actually haven't been up to much. The weather has been perfect these last few days, as in, sun-roof down, windows down, blasting 2-Chainz (that happened Saturday).


But then there's that Nor'Easter heading here Tuesday night. What gives, Boston, what gives.

I thought I'd dive back into blogging by doing something I recently saw on Facebook. It basically works like this. You add up the below, like you would a bill at the end of a dinner, and it tells you how reckless you are, how slutty you are, how rebellious you are, you know.


I'm at $70.00. I'd like to highlight though that one thing I have never done is drugs! Also, I've never prank called the cops…I feel like I would be worried. Also, one of my best friends' dad's is a cop and I feel like I would have bad karma for the rest of my life!

What's your number?!
Happy Monday!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Christina said...

you're so cute in your pink!!!

Anonymous said...

$85.50. I'm rich, bitch. Ha.

choose to be happy blog said...

i got 73. woooooooops!

Jamie said...

$78.50... if my math is right. That was hard to keep tally.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Ha... $82 0:-)

But I've never prank called the cops, done drugs, or went streaking so I can't be all that bad right?

Melissa said...

I can't do math so I'm going to have to get a calculator to play this game, but WHY would you EVER prank call the cops???? WTFFF!

Also, I need to know the name of that nail color. SMOKIN!

Kristin Thompson said...

This is great hahaha.

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Carolyn said...

OMG. My math must be wrong. $176. BAHAHAHAHA!

Pamela said...

$68.50! haha too funny!

Jessi said...

What a cute picture! I'm jealous. It's still 23 degrees here in Chicago. :)

Brittany said...

Mine was only $63...

Love that picture of you, you're so cute

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Mine is $77 :-)

JBean said...

Ha this was fun! I have $77! Lets go SHOPPING!!

Kenzie Smith said...

Um, I got $95.. Yikes!